DMCA - Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Tallerdelexito.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and contributors to do the same.
It is tallerdelexito.com’s policy, to immediately remove or disable access to any material upon obtaining such knowledge or awareness of the fact that such materials are infringing on the copyright or intellectual property of others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide tallerdelexito.com’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the tallerdelexito.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Tallerdelexito's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
DMCA complaints - Copyright Agent
1669 NW 144th Terrance Suite 209/210
Sunrise, FL 33323
By phone: 954-846-9494
By fax: 954-846-9484
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by fax or regular mail.