Men are right. The “relationship talk” does not help. Dr. Patricia Love’s and Dr. Steven Stosny’s How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It reveals the stunning truth about marital happiness:
• Love is not about better communication. It's about connection.
• You'll never get a closer relationship with your man by talking to him like you talk to one of your girlfriends.
• There are four ways to connect with a man: touch, activity, sex, routine.
• When men feel connected, they talked more.
• Male emotions are like women's sexuality: you can't be too direct too quickly.
How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It teaches couples how to get closer in ways that don’t require “trying to turn a man into a woman.” Rich in stories of couples who have turned their marriages around, and full of practical advice about the behaviors that make and break marriages, this essential guide will help couples find love beyond words.